Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE anchorliftdirect.com STORE. YOUR USE OF THE anchorliftdirect ONLINE STORE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE anchorliftdirect ONLINE STORE.
Lynch Industries, LLC., dba AnchorLift and AnchorLiftDirect is responsible for all warranty claims and service. Purchases through AnchorLiftDirect may appear on your statement as Lynch Industries, LLC.
- Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the AnchorliftDirect online store, located at www.anchorliftdirect.com (the “Online Store”), are subject to change at any time without notice. AnchorliftDirect makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Online Store.
- Orders and Prices: AnchorliftDirect use Authorize.net as their online purchasing system. AnchorliftDirect accepts payment by any of the credit cards shown as acceptable on the website at time of purchase. All prices are shown in US Dollars and are subject to delivery charges unless otherwise stated. These charges where applicable will be added on confirmation of your address and payment details and prior to the order being placed during the payment process. All AnchorliftDirect product prices may be subject to change. The description and price of goods will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order. Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time of purchase. If an error is discovered prior to dispatch of your order, AnchorliftDirect will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling your order. When ordering online your order will be sent to AnchorliftDirect through Authorize.net by email. You will also receive an email receipt to confirm AnchorliftDirect has received your order. Should you not receive an email please contact AnchorliftDirect at firstname.lastname@example.org. If on receipt of your order the goods are out of stock, AnchorliftDirect will inform you and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you for the unavailable goods.
- Payment Security.: AnchorliftDirect uses Authorize.net for online payments. Authorize.net allows us to safely process your credit card payments and complete the financial transactions as securely as possible. For further information regarding Authorize.net secure systems please visit their website www.authorize.net. AnchorliftDirect is not liable for any unauthorized access to information supplied by you.
- Orders outside the United States: AnchorliftDirect currently does not have the ability to supply goods to destinations other than the United States via the website. If you are shopping from outside the United States, please contact AnchorliftDirect via email email@example.com as terms and conditions, shipping prices and delivery times will differ to those stated on our website. All goods are subject to availability.
- Delivery: All orders placed by 11:59pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) will be processed and shipped the following business day. Business Days are Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. All delivery times quoted on the AnchorliftDirect website are estimates based on availability, normal processing and delivery times. AnchorliftDirect may deliver items from the same order separately but will charge for shipping and packing as per the original order. Goods ordered will be delivered to the address given when the order was placed, subject to receipt of an order confirmation email, unless otherwise arranged with AnchorliftDirect at the time of your order. AnchorliftDirect is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any unavoidable delay in delivery of an order. AnchorliftDirect is not liable for any damage which occurs to an order after shipment has left our facility.
- Privacy: Please see our privacy statement for further details.
- Returns: In cases of goods that are faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied please contact AnchorliftDirect at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AnchorliftDirect accepts no responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit.
- Linking to the Online Store: Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on the AnchorliftDirect “Online Store” without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the AnchorliftDirect “Online Store” or any information or material displayed on the AnchorliftDirect “Online Store” in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the AnchorliftDirect “Online Store” must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Third Party Links: From time to time, the AnchorliftDirect “Online Store” may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by AnchorliftDirect or respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the AnchorliftDirect “Online Store”. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from the Online Store, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material.: You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the AnchorliftDirect “Online Store”. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Blog Comment Policy: Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. AnchorliftDirect blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. AnchorliftDirect will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. AnchorliftDirect will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- DISCLAIMERS: YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE AnchorliftDirect “ONLINE STORE” ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: AnchorliftDirect does not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the AnchorliftDirect Online Store
- Copyright Notice.: This website and its content is copyright of AnchorliftDirect – © AnchorliftDirect. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Online Store.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and AnchorliftDirect to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Online Store will be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Florida. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination.: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Online Store at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Online Store at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.
BY CONTINUING WITH A PURCHASE IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.